360 Degree Photography
What is 360° Panorama
- Panorama is any wide-angle view or representation of a physical space here today, or a three-dimensional model.
- Spherical panorama movies (that incorporate a full 180° vertical viewing angle as well as 360° around) must be made by stitching multiple images. Stitching images together can be used to create extremely high resolution gigapixel panoramic images.
- 360° panoramas is one of the most engaging and effective selling tools on the web for user interaction.
- 360° panoramas is more than just a photograph, a 360 image is an opportunity to experience an environment almost as if you’re there.
- 360° panoramas are the top of the line which not only capture the 360-degree field of view but in which you can also look up and down. They can even be taken in a way that you can’t see the tripod nor the photographer’s shadow in the picture.
- Through 360 degree panorama we feeling physically we are in there.
- User friendly, interaction possible by 360. Like we can zoom in and zoom out… etc
View examples here
What is Virtual Tour
- A virtual tour is a simulation of an existing location, usually composed of a sequence of 360 panoramas.
- A Virtual tour allows anyone with internet access and a computer to look around a room or view from anywhere in the world at any time of day. They can look left and right, just like they were actually standing within the image!
- A better experience can be obtained by viewing a variety of materials such as that obtained from videos, texts and still pictures in an interactive web content.
- A virtual tour is usually a collection of panoramic images that are played in sequence to view like a moving video with added sound and text effects, or a virtual tour may use models in place of real-life video and images.
- A virtual your is designed to give the viewer a more life-like 3D view of the location being presented in the tour.
- Virtual tours are also popular in the real estate industry where a realistic 3D view of a home or property can be presented to interested purchasers.
- Interactive controls can be added in our virtual tour, So by simply clicking on the rooms from the virtual floor plan, users can view the Virtual Tour, giving the user a more interactive experience.
View examples here
- The virtual tour is a feeling of physically being at a place without having to visit.
- 360° view is compatible on all screens and mobile devices (Flash / HTML5).
- Save a lot of time as the buyers are able to see the facilities in advance.
- User can control virtual tour with interactive controls in the website.
- Everything is real as compared to the animation that are created.
- There is no need to install any software to view a virtual tour.
- Virtual tour can be easily embedded into any websites.
- Sound, animation, special effects can be added easily.
- Minimum loading time to see the 360° photos.
- Highly user friendly and easy navigation.
- Increase business result in sales.
- Dramatically reduce the cost.
- Minimal time to create.